Brazilian artist, based in New York and Rio de Janeiro, working as musician, actress, voiceover, translator, coach and producer for films, audio books, TV and comercial productions since 2009. Works as singer, narrator, and director/monitor for voice and recording sessions. As a music producer, plays piano, keyboards, arrange and compose. In special projects as audiobooks, prepares castings and final product. Non-union works.
Voice recordings are made in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Portuguese – smooth accent from Rio de Janeiro (official BRZ accent)
- Español – accent from Central América
- English – non-american Brazilian accent
Main works as a Voice Talent:
- Metropolitan Museum – New York – 2015 – Narration of Portuguese guidance – Production: NY Audio Studios
Translations/ Transcription (oral and written)
- English – Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Art, Education and Personal Development fields
Recent works as a Translator/ Interpreter:
- Sports Illustrated Magazine (USA) – http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/beautiful-game-golf-doesnt-mean-much-most-brazilians-some-its-everything
- Education books for Harvard University.
- Hogarth Worldwide Inc. Music critics.
- Day Translation, Inc – Interpretation at Business meetings.
- professional home studio – (MIC AKG414, MIC Shure SM58 and 57, MIC MXL 890 Condenser, Preamp 101 Tube Behringer, Softwares Logic and Ableton Live; Phone Patch , Behringer XAir18, Zoom H4 e H6, Eyeball Vocal Booth)
- professional partner studios in NYC
- professional partner studios in Rio de Janeiro
- local productions worldwide
US 347 408 1220 and 718 200 1926
BR 55 21 99272 2462 and 55 21 3942 2425