Brazilian artist, based in New York and Rio de Janeiro, CB is a musician, singer, actress and producer for films, audio books, TV and comercial productions since 2009. Works also as voiceover, translator, coach bnarrator and director/monitor for voice and recording sessions. As a music producer, she sings, plays the piano, keyboards, arrange and compose. In special projects as audiobooks, prepares castings and final product.
Vocal recordings are made in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Portuguese – native; smooth accent from Rio de Janeiro (official BRZ accent)
- Español – fluent; accent from Central América
- English – fluent; non-american Brazilian accent
Translations/ Transcription (oral and written)
- English – Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Art, , Academic studies, Education and Personal Development fields
Recent works as a Translator/ Interpreter:
- Metropolitan Museum – New York – Narration of Portuguese guidance – Production: NY Audio Studios
- Sports Illustrated Magazine (USA) – http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/beautiful-game-golf-doesnt-mean-much-most-brazilians-some-its-everything
- Education books for Harvard University.
- Hogarth Worldwide Inc. Music critics.
- Day Translation, Inc – Interpretation at Business meetings.
- professional home studio – (MIC AKG414, MIC Shure SM58 and 57, MIC MXL 890 Condenser, Preamp 101 Tube Behringer, Softwares Logic and Ableton Live; Phone Patch , Behringer XAir18, Zoom H4 e H6, Eyeball Vocal Booth)
- professional partner studios in New York City;
- professional partner studios in Rio de Janeiro and Medellín (Colômbia);
- local productions worldwide;
US 347 408 1220 and BR 55 21 3942 2425 – EST time.